Prices include (1) delivery, (1) pick up, (1) landfill.
Customer understands that any access/location provided to Junk Control equipment is sufficient to bear the weight of all equipment required to perform the service. Junk Control is not responsible for any damages that may occur to any surface designated to perform the service.
Junk Control is not responsible for the cleanup or repair of any marks or damage created by the dumpster. Junk Control may have made a recommendation on the size or dumpster you ordered. Junk Control is not responsible if that size or dumpster does not fit your needs. If a different size or dumpster has to be delivered, a trip charge will be incurred.
DUMPSTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
A. Lowboy dumpsters ONLY – If disposing of dirt, rock, concrete, bricks, sod, asphalt, please see below for specifics. Please call the office if you have questions about any of these materials.
B. TVs and computer monitors are not accepted.
C. Tires are accepted for an additional fee.
D. Hazardous waste materials are not accepted, for example: paint, oil, anything toxic, corrosive, or any combustible or ignitable materials.
E. Do not fill past maximum load level line. ADDITIONAL fees will apply for bins that are overfilled. Customer will fill bin no higher than the top of its sides.
F. Do not fill past maximum weight limit. Each dumpster has a specific weight limit as listed below. For each ton over the weight limit, a fee of $75 will be charged to the card on file.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE FOUND IN DUMPSTER, ADDITIONAL FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO CREDIT CARD. CHARGES WILL BE DETERMINED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF JUNK CONTROL.
Dumpster Weight Limits
- 10 Yard: 6,000 pounds
- 15 Yard: 6,000 pounds
- 20 Yard: 7,000 pounds
- 30 Yard: 10,000 pounds
- 40 Yard: 11,000 pounds
- Lowboy: No weight limit
Customer is responsible for any damages to the container while in the customer’s possession.
Customer is responsible for any debris put into the dumpster by passers-by or any materials from the above list that are placed in the dumpster.
Customer agrees to abide by safety decals located on the dumpster.
ITEMS/CONDITIONS INCURRING ADDITIONAL FEES
- AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $50 PER FOOT FOR OVER-LOADED BINS. FILLING BIN BEYOND THE TOP OF THE SIDES (WALL HEIGHT) IS PROHIBITED. AN OVER-LOADED BIN WILL BE DETERMINED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF JUNK CONTROL.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $25 PER TV FOUND IN DUMPSTER (TVs ARE NOT ACCEPTIBLE MATERIALS).
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES OF $18.75 PER 1/4 TON FOR EVERY TON THAT EXCEEDS DUMPSTER’S ASSIGNED WEIGHT LIMIT.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES OF $75 TO RELOCATE ANY BOX, ANY UNSUCCESSFUL TRIP, OR IF LOAD IS NOT ABLE TO BE HAULED FOR ANY REASON.
- RENTAL CHARGE OF $10 PER DAY EACH DAY THAT EXCEEDS THE RENTAL PERIOD.
- A TRIP CHARGE OF $50 WILL BE INCURRED IF DELIVERY IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS AND AN ORDER IS CANCELLED, REROUTED, OR RESCHEDULED.
- JUNK CONTROL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE DUMPSTER IS NOT PLACED EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. FINAL PLACEMENT IS MADE AT THE DRIVER’S DISCRETION. IF DUMPSTER HAS TO BE MOVED, A TRIP CHARGE WILL BE INCURRED.
CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED. RECEIPT SENT TO CUSTOMER WILL SERVE AS NOTIFICATION. PLEASE NOTE, 2% MERCHANT TRANSACTION FEE ON ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS.
Lowboy Dumpsters ONLY:
Solid materials such as dirt, rock, concrete, asphalt, brick, sand, etc. require a lowboy dumpster. Absolutely no debris is to be put into this dumpster: no greens, trash, construction materials, or residential household goods. If any debris is found in the lowboy dumpster, you will be charged $75 per ton, which could result in excess of an additional $500 fee.